if it was me deciding i would start with Bad Dreams and then pound right into Herion Dreams.

what do you all think?

Views: 169

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I would use bad dream as a intro
I agree Sal then kick it in with When the Crows Descend Upon You, Keep the High Hats goin at the end and go right into Serial Killer.. Just the drummer in me talkin..lol.

Sal, i love the Bad Dreams as an intro, have it playing for a little while and then you guys walk out on stage and start kicking it.

They must come onstage and give a brief expanation about the power outage and that's the reason they going to play the whole gig accoustically .... with a banjo and a mouth harp.

I bet the crowd will start tearing up the place after 30 seconds. Then they can start the real thing.

I would love to see:

Bad Dream as the Intro

Then kick in w Seriel Killer

I would end w Crows as the last song.

I agree. Or maybe Bath in my blood as the second one, and Serial Killer Just before When Crows Descend...

Derek said:

I would love to see:

Bad Dream as the Intro

Then kick in w Seriel Killer

I would end w Crows as the last song.

Turn out the lights and crank up the track And Hell Will Follow Me, or at least a sample of it with the galloping, then the band goes right into Bad Dream. Then maybe follow up Bad Dream with Devil in the Closet?

The stage would have to be awash of smoke from the dry ice machine, limited stage lighting so the crowd can't see the band take the stage with title track playing through the PA, the horse thundering louder and louder until it bursts out of the speakers (literally ;) ) then the band kicks in with Serial Killer.

Haha just read Brent's post which mine is the same... great minds eh!

I can see that now bro, that sounds fkn awesome, there is alot this band can do for a live performance just cause of the name and the environment they can create for a live show..... I hope they go all out like that..

dredmann said:

The stage would have to be awash of smoke from the dry ice machine, limited stage lighting so the crowd can't see the band take the stage with title track playing through the PA, the horse thundering louder and louder until it bursts out of the speakers (literally ;) ) then the band kicks in with Serial Killer.

i also would go with bad dreams

I would like to expand on this to include a whole show. If permission was possible how about showing films on a backdrop to go with the songs played at the time or as suggested on other threads clips from Walking Dead. I know its a bit Rob Zombie esque but I think it could work!

dredmann said:

Definitely use Bad Dreams as an intro, then launch into something really driving, say Heroin Train or Bathe in my Blood. Always Die Alone last!!!!!!

RSS

© 2021   Created by Sal Abruscato.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service