I myself would love to see them play at Starland Ball Room or Dingbats in New Jersey only because you can be up close and feal more apart of it.Back in 08 Sal played with his other band  called My Mortality at Dingbats and let me tell you it was amazing!!! I had the chance to share a few words and hangout with Sal.It was one of the best days in my life to be able to meet someone you grew up listening to.It was awesome to wake up everyday and my brother would have like 15 -20 people  in my kitchen drinking coffee blasting Life Of Agony,Type O Negative and Pantera.Now I wake up and blast APHND!

Views: 683

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

deal!
Cool! :D

Sal Abruscato said:
We should play everywhere how bout that
Well, let me tell you one thing. Pale Pony should not perform on a festival but in a club. You gotta find something that meets the atmosphere of the music and a festival stage doesn't do right to the music imo. If you want something specific in Europe and foremost the Netherlands, I would like to see them come to the Effenaar in Eindhoven or 013 in Tilburg. Those spots are ideal for metal/rock bands.

So when can I buy tickets? ; )
Toronto any place any time
Twin Cities - 1st. Ave. That'd be bad ass!
Iam happy with that Sal.Thanks everyone! Always cool to learn about new places to check out.
The Balkans (Bulgaria, Serbia, Greece)! Currently I live in Holland and I love the cool scene here but I am sure a gig in Sofia (or summer sea festivals) would be absolute blast ! I've talked with Joey and Keith few times about booking a LOA show around there. Very warm welcome from the fans and cool atmosphere is guaranteed! Once APHND decide to hit the road, I'll personally organize this leg of the tour......next to the Hungarian date;-))

Sal Abruscato said:
We should play everywhere how bout that
Worcester Palladium, but not the crappy small side stage!
Anywhere within a 4 hour drive of New Orleans
CARDIFF... WALES - UK.... MATT PROMISED US HE WILL BRING SALL TO MY CITY AFTER MEETING US DURING HIS SEVENTH VOID TRIP HERE....MATT I PROMISE TO MAKE U CURRY NEXT TIME IF APHND COMES HERE COZ I STILL REMEMBER U SAID U LOVED CURRY LMAO
I would like them to play Haverhill stadium in the summertime. Two years ago, they had a heavy metal festival at the stadium and Joey Belladonna headlined. Pale Horse would be perfect to bring back this festival, as nobody had one last summer. I thought it was great, and there were no complaints from the neighbors. Actually Rebecca lives in Haverhill and maybe she could help.
I wish they'd play somewhere around here-- I live in Binghamton, NY. Hardly anyone good comes around here anymore...

RSS

© 2021   Created by Sal Abruscato.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service