What is everyone doing for Christmas and what is on your Christmas list

I want APHND CD and maybe a new guitar a Jackson or an ESP...GOtta be Blood red tho

Views: 184

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Honestly just looking forward to taking a week off work! Scored te week off between Christmas and New Year:-) I wanted to take a trip someplace warm but it looks like I will be hanging at home haha:-)
LOL you better get your APHND cd ha!
YOU HAVENT GOTTEN APHND CD YET? REALLY? I ORDERED MINE BEFORE IT WAS EVEN READY TO GO OUT INTO THE MAIL! ONE PURCHASE I AM GLAD TO HAVE MADE. LOL. I CANT WAIT FOR THEIR FUTURE STUFF!! THERE ARE FEW BANDS THAT REALLY GRAB MY ATTENTION AND TYPE O NEGATIVE, MANDY LION WWIII, DENY THE SUN, A PALE HORSE NAMED DEATH AND AEROSMITH ARE THOSE BANDS FOR ME. OH AND NOW I AM REEEEEEEEEALLY GETTIN INTO A BAND CALLED ELECTRIC WIZARD. THEY ARE KILLA!!! PEACE.
I'm probably going to be spending Christmas with the family. My mom plans to make a turkey. I'm not sure what I want for Christmas other than rest and relaxation.
My parents just ordered the APHND CD for me!!! :D
i want a Bamboo Fun pen pad (for photoshop work) im such a nerd!
Couple days off of work...I'm sleeping, visiting my grandparents, hanging out with my husband, and watching my son open presents. I really don't want much for Christmas except maybe money. lol
1st day : visiting family and doing the thing that I must do. Eat, drink and act normal.

2nd day : METAL!! Historically 2nd Christmas Day (yes, in the Netherlands we have that tradition) is a boring day. We do the same thing as on the 1st Christmas day which results in more eating & drinking and swollen corpses.

Due to the fact that I hate 2nd Christmas day, and more people share that same thought we decided to introduce a new tradition which is : METAL Christmas! Every 2nd Christmas day we visit a few coverbands and this year headliner is the Metallica coverband " Present Danger ".

I will get so wasted ; P
I fly out to Hungary to see my parents and the rest of the family. I have a week and a half off from work so it's pretty good. can't take Co with me for various reason but thou shall not fear I will drag him with moi next year. I'll do lots of shopping and also have the girlie things done..hair, cosmetologist, massage..whatever..and lots of poppyseed rolls..yumm
prooly make dinner, go to movies a few times havent decided if kid & I will have a movie day on xmass we have done that once spent the whole day at the movies seen a few films was cool then had xmass dinner day before & went shopping boxing day.
looking forward to 3 weeks off from college, spending it with my beautiful wife and my 16 month old son that loves the rock and roll.
I am going to my uncles house with my wife and kids, Can't wait for the Turkey and stuffing and all the fix'ns..

RSS

© 2021   Created by Sal Abruscato.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service