I've already got my fix of APHND merch, has anyone got any vintage Type O merch lying around?

I've already got the 1993 Bloody Kisses shirt and in particular I'm looking for the Christian Woman longsleeve in XL or Lords of Flatbush tee in XL. Post em if ya got em

Rest In Power Pete Steele

Views: 15218

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yo! Links missing! ; P

DJ Aeon said:

I'm sure there are many more than 20 out there.  The cassette says the first 25 people to respond, so there has to be more than that.  I'm lucky enough to have both of those in my collection.  I do really want to know what the prize was for that.  Maybe Sal knows?

Here are a few more rare ones:

Slow, Deep and Hard promo

Bloody Kisses promo:

October Rust mini promo:

Unsuccessfully Coping promo:

[quote]Yo! Links missing! ; P[/quote]

Well that sucks,

Lets try again:

Slow Deep Hard promo:

Bloody Kisses promo:

October Rust mini album promo:

Unsuccessfully promo:

Just bought this off ebay http://www.amazon.com/Nosferatu-First-Vampire-David-Carradine/dp/B0...

anyone watch it? Any good?

It's great!  It you like classic horror movies, silent film, vampires...  Nosferatu was the original vampire movie.  Done as a silent film, you could put any soundtrack you like over it, but Type O Negative is especially fitting.  And this version was released in the period after October Rust, so it uses, in my opinion, music from their best releases. (WCD, LIKM, DA are great, but BL & OR are my all time favorites).  Good buy!
Just watched it. It was good.

DJ Aeon said:
It's great!  It you like classic horror movies, silent film, vampires...  Nosferatu was the original vampire movie.  Done as a silent film, you could put any soundtrack you like over it, but Type O Negative is especially fitting.  And this version was released in the period after October Rust, so it uses, in my opinion, music from their best releases. (WCD, LIKM, DA are great, but BL & OR are my all time favorites).  Good buy!

I have got plenty and i am crazy about them, you can find some of them on http://www.adreamstate.com. i am sure you will love it.

Hey Constantin, you've got a killer collection!  I was hoping you (or anyone) might have some info on that Beg to Serve hoodie.  I snagged one a while back and I'm just wondering what year it's from.  I've done some searches but haven't come up with anything.  I've got a couple Beg to Serve shirts that are from '94 so I'm guessing that's probably the year but the hoodie doesn't say.  Also, mine doesn't have a tag - does yours?  Is it a Blue Grape tag?

Constantin said:

I still have a TON of little gadgets as well, t-shirt, buttons, sticker etc etc but I show just some of the stuffies I like most.

I got this Type O dog chain years ago from a friend of mine...

Some patches but the Vinnland and Brothers in Blood is on my tour jacket:

A buckle belt and some of my vintage t-shirts :

Always dreamed about signing my old like hell video-type...

It's really worth to be patient, 'cause it tastes great when it already happens...

You guys have some kick ass stuff!. I have a few id like to post for you guys in the coming days, I actually have a long sleeve I would like somebody to tell me about because I know nothing about it.... PMS is no excuse?

RSS

© 2021   Created by Sal Abruscato.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service