I've already got my fix of APHND merch, has anyone got any vintage Type O merch lying around?

I've already got the 1993 Bloody Kisses shirt and in particular I'm looking for the Christian Woman longsleeve in XL or Lords of Flatbush tee in XL. Post em if ya got em

Rest In Power Pete Steele

Views: 15263

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

My fav, priceless, "old-good-rusted dayzzz"-shirt !

And my necessary accesories for well-spent-friday-eve!

One of the old polish Metal Hammer's - nice image, Sal!

thanks sweety! but yeah we don't exactly fit the normal category...

Diane Ballard said:
Constantin and Sziamiau, you two are fucking adorable. Really. That is all I have to say on the matter.

Maciek Szatko said:

And my necessary accesories for well-spent-friday-eve!

Cool bass! What brand is that?

p.s. Jack rulez ; )

Looks like B.C. Rich Warlock, huh? :)

...however it's a cheap polish copy called MENSFELD WARRIOR, but it rockz anyway!

P.S. Yeah, Eve without a Jack is NOT a real Eve !

Bravado just put up a merch store on the bands facebook page.  There are a few things there.  Not sure if they have those particular designs.  But there are few of the classic ones available.

In Poland on june there was published the biography of TON called "Peter The Great and The Rest", 182 pages, I already ordered my issue, waiting for delivery, hoping it's good!

and in Polish I assume so not ufr us unfortunately

Hiya! Could you give us an update when you have the biography? I'm pretty curious to be honest ; )

Maciek Szatko said:

In Poland on june there was published the biography of TON called "Peter The Great and The Rest", 182 pages, I already ordered my issue, waiting for delivery, hoping it's good!

I got it on friday - it's just 178 pages, I read it in one evening, but it was a rrrrreal pleasure - as a matter of fact it's written based on few interviews with the members of the band released on the music-magazines during last 20 years, which most of them I've already known, anyway there were some surprises for me - like the story about the changing-band's name-need which those days was REPULSION and the fact that Peter 3 times wanted to be a manager of the park and 3 times he lost the contest with the ... etnic-minority-representative :))

Beasides, great edition, full discography, the disadventage is just 2 pages of pictures, but it's very cool, anyway!

Wow! Never seen something like that before, y'know, Type O related. Sounds pretty awesome to me! The little facts around the band are always funny to read. They called themselves also Sub-Zero but they had to change the name due to the fact that another band had this name already!

That's it! The "Sub-Zero-story" was just afterwards - it's written the guys had already the Type-O-tattoos, when they find out there's already some metalcore band named like that! That was the reason of changing the name for TON:)

But before the Sub-Zero they were called Repulsion and there's a funny story from Josh:

"Once the guys from hardcore band called like this came for our show and said, they will sue us, if we don't change the name of the band. We said to them that they can keep it - because it's awful, anyway!"

PRICLESS !!! :))

Ask Kenny or Sal tonite if they remember it, hahaha! :)

RSS

© 2021   Created by Sal Abruscato.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service