I know it's up to the label and all, but I hope to see APHND in the south.

Somewhere along the lines of Virginia and/or North Carolina.

There's a venue in Raleigh called Volume 11 I think would be perfect. It's small but not tiny.

I wouldn't even call it small.There's been a lot of big name metal bands who've played there.

ie: Cannibal Corpse, Death Angel, Immolation, etc.

Views: 51

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm hoping to see them in the New Orleans area. I know its doubtful since touring is expensive and record companies don't seem to want to spend the $$$ unless its a well known band making lots of $$$. While they're still getting themselves established maybe they could get a supporting band spot on somebody else's tour (assuming the main act doesn't want to charge them too much for the spot). Then later on they'll be the main act
Tremont or Amos' in Charlotte :) plz.

there is a place in Buffalo, NY called The Townball Room that would be perfect for APHND, and of course Toronto needs to be invaded by the Pale Soldiers of Death

That's not the south, Mike! Well, it IS southern Canada.  Are you from Canadadada?? Toronto?

How far is NYC from where you're at?

Mike Hastings said:

there is a place in Buffalo, NY called The Townball Room that would be perfect for APHND, and of course Toronto needs to be invaded by the Pale Soldiers of Death

I know Seventh Void played at the Filmore in Charlotte back in Summer '09.

Lucky13 said:
Yes sir--I was there.  It was a cool venue and all but they were greedy whores about the drink prices--$9 beers and $9 Jager shots were ridiculous.  On one trip to the bar (one of many), I bought a Corona, a Bud Light and a Crown and Coke and it was $31 (!!!).  I know prices are crazy everywhere, but I thought it was a little over the top. 

Brent C. said:
I know Seventh Void played at the Filmore in Charlotte back in Summer '09.

Lucky13 said:
I'm hoping for a Southern trip as well.  I'm stuck in lower Arkansas and would gladly travel to Dallas or Little Rock to catch you guys.  Actually, Little Rock over the past two years has really stepped it up a notch in the live music.  The Village has big bands come through at least once every month or two.  Worth looking into.  Would make this Southern junkie happy for sure!

RSS

© 2022   Created by Sal Abruscato.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service