No matter how young or old you are, there's no denying it...STICKERS ROCK!!

Cars, signs, skateboards, books, benches...hell, they're EVERYWHERE! And they didn't get there by themselves!

What's better than purchasing something, opening it up and...OH SHIT! A STICKER!!...Oh man. Wtf? To stick, or not to stick...

Stickers are fun! Stickers are cool! Stickers beautify the area (especially restrooms)!

So what's my point...other than some random sticker shout-out love?

I think A Pale Horse Named Death needs some stickers, people! How badass is this band's name?? How BADASS have these graphics been? The horse, the band, the t-shirt design, the freakin' STREET TEAM graphic?? The possibilities are ENDLESS for some heavy and hardcore rockin' stickers poppin' up all over representin' A Pale Horse Named Death!

So, how do we make all this happen? Hell, does the band agree? In my opinion? Random A Pale Horse Named Death sightings would ROCK!

What do YOU think?

Tags: A, Death, Horse, Named, Pale, band, branding, fans, graphic, logo, More…marketing, restrooms, sticker, stickers

Views: 422

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

LOL sure why not :) sorry colin ;)
Anthony Trott said:
That's so cool! Yeah, I say we Guerrilla the hell out of it and make A Pale Horse Named Death pop up all over the damn place!- Unless one of the guys threatens to beat us up, then we'll blame it on Colin! Deal?

Nicole Cook said:
going to the sticker booth in the flea market today to see what the guy can come up with :)

so....many....emails.... O_o and it's free adverting for the band!! no one would give out about that :P but i and saying now, i'm no fall guy! if i go down, you're all coming with me :P

That's just wrong! I see how it is man! :-D

Colin Kelly said:

so....many....emails.... O_o and it's free adverting for the band!! no one would give out about that :P but i and saying now, i'm no fall guy! if i go down, you're all coming with me :P

Yeah, that's her ambition in life- to be a tattoo artist.

Anthony Trott said:
That's very awesome! The avatar pic would make a GREAT tattoo!

Sherry Johnson said:
Cool, thanks! I'm gonna have to look that up. And yeah, I got lucky- all my kids are very artistic in one way or another. My avatar on here is a pic my youngest daughter drew.
I haven't placed any orders of my own, but I hear this guy is pretty good (and cheap): http://stickerguy.com/
Stickerguy is great. Give me a few weeks and I will chat with Sal and see if we can get a sticker design he can sign off on. Cool?
Hell yeah!!

Derek said:
Stickerguy is great. Give me a few weeks and I will chat with Sal and see if we can get a sticker design he can sign off on. Cool?

RSS

© 2020   Created by Sal Abruscato.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service