AT THE MOMENT, I AM IN THE DALLAS/FT WORTH AREA. NOAH AND I GOT ON ON DEC 21 AND IT WAS 85 DEGREES. WE LEFT OMAHA AND IT WAS ABOUT 20 DEGREES. YUUUUUUUUUUUCKY POOH AS I CANT STAND THE HEAT LIKE THAT. NOT A SUN WORSHIPER OR ANYTHING LIKE THAT.

WE HAD A GOOD CHRISTMAS HERE IN TX. WE SPENT IT WITH MY FRIEND MICKEY AND HER FAMILY. BOTH OF OUR FAMILIES HAVE BEEN FRIENDS OVER 40 YEARS. I WAS MARRIED TO MICKS BROTHER JAY WHO ALSO LIVES HERE. ANOTHER YUCKY!! BUT WE DO GET ALONG. I GUESS. IF I HAVE TO. LOL.

NOAH GOT A COUPLE OF LEAPFROG LEARNING TOYS. ONE IS A LIL GUY CALLED SCOUT WHO HAPPENS TO BE A 2 TONE GREEN DOGGY THAT I HOOKED TO THE PUTER AND IT SAYS HIS NAME, HIS FAVE COLOR, ANIMAL AND FOOD. ITS REALLY PRETTY CUTE. NOAH LOVES IT.

I GOT A DIAMOND BRACELET, SOME JAMMIE BOTTOMS, TOO MUCH CANDY FOR A DIABETIC!! LOL.

BUT THE BEST GIFT WAS SEEING MY "FAMILY" HERE IN TEXAS.

I AM EXTRA EXCITED ABOUT GOIN HOME WEDNESDAY!! MISSING MY RUPPIES AND MY KITTEHS. ITS ALWAYS NICE TO BE HOME ANYWAY.

HOPE YOU ALL HAD A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS AND THAT THE NEW YEAR BRINGS YOU MUCH HAPPINESS AND PROSPERITY.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME ON THE 30TH!! GOOD OL DOUBLE DIGITS...44!!

Views: 115

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Just happy they are over!

RSS

© 2021   Created by Sal Abruscato.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service