2010 has been great for some, really bad for others...what are your plans and aspirations for the year 2011? Anything you'll add to your life? Take away?

I have multiple writing projects on the board and am producing an album with an extremely talented musician. That's my plans. Well that and maybe try to get a Mac in the house for work. (Logic)

Views: 292

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

we should probably come back..uhm let's say about June and add all the kilos/pounds we have lost.

omgeverybodywantstoloosefat. Kill All The Fat People!! ; )

Resolution # 1.  Try to find chemical balance in my brains and be happy. Then the rest will follow.

LOL

Constantin said:

omgeverybodywantstoloosefat. Kill All The Fat People!! ; )

Resolution # 1.  Try to find chemical balance in my brains and be happy. Then the rest will follow.

1. get back to learning Japanese

2. save money for the move up to Washington state

That's about it for now.

NEVER DO THE RESOLUTION THING.BUT 2010 WAS A FUCKED UP YEAR I RELAPSED AFTER BEING CLEAN FOR 7 YEARS AND 4 MONTHS,LOST MY PLACE TO LIVE(WAS HOMELESS) TALK ABOUT FUCKING HUMBLING,PETER PASSED AWAY AND MY PC WITH 23" MONITOR GOT STOLEN,MY $550.00 AIR CLEANER/PURIFIER GOT STOLEN,RONNIE PASSED AWAY,TRIED TO RENEW MY LICENSE AND FOUND THAT FUCKING KENTUCKY SUSPENDED IT FOR MY ACCIDENT IN 2001 WHEN I TOTALED MY 85 MONTE SS
ON THE OUTSKIRTS OF ASHLAND KENTUCKY-LATER RED

1. Finish Park City Point to Point (endurance mtn bike event)

2. Finish Pierre's Hole (endurance mtn bike event)

3. Move up a couple spots in some local XC mtn bike races

4. Stay healthy

5. Discover more new music

6. Lots of live shows

Just a few resolutions:
1. Stop smoking.. Have decided this is the one thing in my life that has to change!
2. Return to college
Oh and take a really great vacation with my family!

Priscilla said:
Just a few resolutions: 1. Stop smoking.. Have decided this is the one thing in my life that has to change! 2. Return to college

I don't really make resolutions but, maybe I should start. :)

#1 finish writing and get online my first six song demo cd.

#2 lose around 40 pounds.

#3 maybe go to college for music production.

Gonna jump on the bandwagon here - lose weight!! just a stone so I can fit into my old clothes.

Cut down drinking and magic dust.

Read more, do more writing!

See more of the world, looking forward to upcoming European festivals :)

Oh and keep my flat tidier lol

uhm..so the losing weight thing has not happenned. if anything I am in a worse shape then before..okay I also had health issues so couldn't exercise for more than a month but now it's time to start. hopefully on Thursday back to the gym after a long hiatus....and today is the last day for ice cream and pie...tomorrow it's ash Wednesday anyhow so fasting will start which measn I will not be allowed to have sweets. kill moi nao

Make a bucket list before I :

a) grow to old to wipe my own ass

b) die

c) both options as above mentioned at the same time

RSS

© 2021   Created by Sal Abruscato.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service