Hiya, since we are n00bs here I thought to start a noob introduction thread. This could prove to be highly amusing. Newbies could be given an assigment like paint a can of worms green and then eat them. Eat a bucket of green slime. Whatever pops up in your sick mind.

Well, let me introduce myself. Constantin, male, 40 years and inhabitant of the Technocratic Republic of Europe. Or more precise, Maastricht, the Netherlands.

I'm also an old board member on the Type O Negative forum, you can find me there under the same name. I started out listening to Type O Negative in 1991 and before that I was already a Carnivore fan, so those bands and I have a long history.

Reason for me being here is to support APHND. Finding music that is to my appeal is kinda hard to find nowadays so I support APHND wherever I can. Also this ego likes Seventh Void so I have another band to support. You can see that all in all everything is Type O related but I respect Pale Horse and 7th Void as they are. Both bands make amazing music and you can hear that these guys know what they are doing (or the fake really good, I could care less)

I think that already some interesting people signed up here, love to talk to you more. My girlfriend is also to be found here, her name is Sziamiau but I will force her to introduce herself to everybody. She is a feral creature and loves to scratch and bite. Hence my "pretty" looks.

Take it easy...

p.s. Don't forgot to eat that can of green worms!

Views: 469

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

On the topic of keepsakes, is there any place that sells embroidered patches with TON logos et al? Or a good place for T-shirts?
I'm Holly.  There isn't much to say.  I work third shift in a lab.  I love my family and love being outdoors.  I am 30 and have been listening to TON since I was a teenager.  APHND has such a great sound, I just have to show my support for it.  Other than that my main focus is my family.

You mean stuff like this? ...... I still have 2 lingering here at home. The Vinnland patch is very nice too on black leather.

Mmm, yes... We don't get cool stuff like that here where I stomp around. I have PayPal... 

Constantin said:

You mean stuff like this? ...... I still have 2 lingering here at home. The Vinnland patch is very nice too on black leather.

I'd also be interested.

Nerine Dorman said:
Mmm, yes... We don't get cool stuff like that here where I stomp around. I have PayPal... 

Constantin said:

Greetings! 

It's great to meet you - I'm Lou! Or Louise... but that's for mainly when I'm in trouble!

I have my own webzine (it has been going for a couple of years now) and that's how I found out about APHND - one of the lovely people from this site popped over there, sent me an email and I soon found myself here and loving the music (and I finally got around to ordering the CD today!). Anyway, I shall be featuring APHND on my website very soon.

I know I'm probably going to be on my own here, but I never really got into Type O Negative. That's not to say that I didn't like them, it's just that I never got around to listening to them properly... With that said, I do have a couple of albums and I think they're really good. Perhaps I'll have to invest in the rest of the discography now?

Anyway, APHND sound amazing... even now, while I'm sat here listening to them on the player on this site through my computer! I can't wait for the album to arrive!

I GET ALOT OF TYPE O STUFF OFG EBAY
Nerine Dorman said:
On the topic of keepsakes, is there any place that sells embroidered patches with TON logos et al? Or a good place for T-shirts?

Hey everyone,

I'm marc (20) From Stadskanaal, the Netherland. I'm a fan of type o negative since i was 14.

And i'm here to support APHND! with their awesome music

welcome.. I guess we shall see you around in the summer

Marc Bruins said:

Hey everyone,

I'm marc (20) From Stadskanaal, the Netherland. I'm a fan of type o negative since i was 14.

Welcome dutchman. Dutch people are notoriously good in their choice of music ; ) Pale Horse needs support from every spot on the earth and we can start concuring Europe via the Netherlands!

Marc Bruins said:

Hey everyone,

RSS

© 2021   Created by Sal Abruscato.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service