Hiya, since we are n00bs here I thought to start a noob introduction thread. This could prove to be highly amusing. Newbies could be given an assigment like paint a can of worms green and then eat them. Eat a bucket of green slime. Whatever pops up in your sick mind.

Well, let me introduce myself. Constantin, male, 40 years and inhabitant of the Technocratic Republic of Europe. Or more precise, Maastricht, the Netherlands.

I'm also an old board member on the Type O Negative forum, you can find me there under the same name. I started out listening to Type O Negative in 1991 and before that I was already a Carnivore fan, so those bands and I have a long history.

Reason for me being here is to support APHND. Finding music that is to my appeal is kinda hard to find nowadays so I support APHND wherever I can. Also this ego likes Seventh Void so I have another band to support. You can see that all in all everything is Type O related but I respect Pale Horse and 7th Void as they are. Both bands make amazing music and you can hear that these guys know what they are doing (or the fake really good, I could care less)

I think that already some interesting people signed up here, love to talk to you more. My girlfriend is also to be found here, her name is Sziamiau but I will force her to introduce herself to everybody. She is a feral creature and loves to scratch and bite. Hence my "pretty" looks.

Take it easy...

p.s. Don't forgot to eat that can of green worms!

Views: 476

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hei kaveri!Tervetuloa!

Miten sanotaan "Eat Green Shit" suomeksi? ; P

Good to see you around here. Still a little quite but some good people are lurking here. Time to fire up the place!!

Talk to you later : )

Annika said:

Annika, female, 33 from Tampere, Finland. TON fan. Now APHND fan :)

Syö Vihreää Paskaa!! :D

Thanks ;)

Khi! smooch smooch!

Smoochies Szia!! <3

Sziamiau said:

Khi! smooch smooch!

we are so gonna take over this board...you know only for the love of APHND :)

Dare I post anything? Me? A South African author and editor who's been listening to ToN since 1996 when I first laid grubby mitts on October Rust after reading an article in AP mag about the band. I've just persuaded the husband to buy APHND's new album and the latest by Seventh Void 'cos I kinda want to help support the kind of music that makes me happy. Despite myself...

Green worms? Mmmm, you'll have to visit the Rainbow Nation to make me.

Rob, 30 in 2 weeks. From New Jersey. LOVE heaviness. Does not matter how fast or slow, as long as it is heavy. And APHND scratches that itch. I work repairing railcars and also am a hobby musicians and have a poorly kludged together studio in my dining room. I am NOT beyond whoring out the jams.

some riffage!

Some more OLDER riffage!!

Happy Birthday :)

Rob Thorne said:

Rob, 30 in 2 weeks. From New Jersey. LOVE heaviness. Does not matter how fast or slow, as long as it is heavy. And APHND scratches that itch. I work repairing railcars and also am a hobby musicians and have a poorly kludged together studio in my dining room. I am NOT beyond whoring out the jams.

some riffage!

Some more OLDER riffage!!

My name is Chris I live in the state of nj.I am 47 years old and I love metal music along with psychedellic 60s music and music from the 70s.I have been to every single MayhemFest.I have seen many bands.Some bands i have seen are Hatebreed,pink floyd,disturbed,Manson,deep purple,Neil Young,Dio,Ozzy,Fear Factory,Chimeria,Ratt,Posion,King Diamond,metallica and the list goes on.There are some great music coming out A Pale Horse Named death is one of those bands.I remebered a band named uranium235 after about a year or two they kind of split up.
Damn, Chris... When I see your list of bands I'm a bit green-eyed. We're lucky if we see big names out here. U2 is down in Jan, as is Rammstein (Feb), and we've had 30 Seconds to Mars... That's about it. I'd give my eye teeth to see Ozzy live.

Music Lover said:
 i have seen are Hatebreed,pink floyd,disturbed,Manson,deep purple,Neil Young,Dio,Ozzy,Fear Factory,Chimeria,Ratt,Posion,King Diamond,metallica and the list goes on.
I'M RED I'LL BE 47 IN MAY,I'M 5'10" RED HAIR,BLUE EYES,190 LBS. I HAVE 10 TATTOOS AND WANT MANY MORE,I GOT BIT BY THE TYPE O BUG IN 94 AND HAVE BEEN A FANATIC EVER SINCE,I'VE THE PRIVILEDGE OF SEEING THEM 5 TIMES INCLUDING MY WEDDING NIGHT AND HAVE HAD THE HONOR AND PRIVILEGE OF MEETING THEM 3 TIMES.I HAVE ALL THE STUDIO CD'S AND I'M ALWAYS LOOKING FOR IMPORTS OR BOOTLEGS,I HAVE 19 DIFFERENT TYPE O CONCERT SHIRTS ALONE NOT COUNTING THE SCRUB SHIRT AND HOODED SWEATSHIRT AND HOCKEY JERSEY AND OLD WORKSHIRT AND VINNLAND FLAG I GOT ON EBAY FROM ARGENTINA,AND LAST AND BUT NOT LEAST A 3D TYPE O SYMBOL TATTOO.I LIVE IN THE U.$.$.A.AND ENJOY MANY STYLES OF METAL ESPECIALLY FUNERAL DOOM,I'VE BEEN TO MANY CONCERTS SINCE MY FIRST SHOW IN 78,OH BY THE WAY I'M ALWAYS LOOKING FOR NEW AND USED TYPE. O MERCH SO CONTACT ME IF YOU KNOW ANYONE SELLING STUFF-LATER RED

Welcome Jeff, you seem to hit the right place as a Type o fan. Hmm, so you are a Type O Gadget/Merch hunter as well? ; ) I've got some rarities myself, perhaps we can open up a threat and show the world what we've gathered ; )

Have fun here !

Jeff Ibitz said:

I'M RED I'LL BE 47 IN MAY,I'M 5'10" RED HAIR,BLUE EYES,190 LBS. I HAVE 10 TATTOOS AND WANT MANY MORE,I GOT BIT BY THE TYPE O BUG IN 94 AND HAVE BEEN A FANATIC EVER SINCE,I'VE THE PRIVILEDGE OF SEEING THEM 5 TIMES INCLUDING MY WEDDING NIGHT AND HAVE HAD THE HONOR AND PRIVILEGE OF MEETING THEM 3 TIMES.I HAVE ALL THE STUDIO CD'S AND I'M ALWAYS LOOKING FOR IMPORTS OR BOOTLEGS,I HAVE 19 DIFFERENT TYPE O CONCERT SHIRTS ALONE NOT COUNTING THE SCRUB SHIRT AND HOODED SWEATSHIRT AND HOCKEY JERSEY AND OLD WORKSHIRT AND VINNLAND FLAG I GOT ON EBAY FROM ARGENTINA,AND LAST AND BUT NOT LEAST A 3D TYPE O SYMBOL TATTOO.I LIVE IN THE U.$.$.A.AND ENJOY MANY STYLES OF METAL ESPECIALLY FUNERAL DOOM,I'VE BEEN TO MANY CONCERTS SINCE MY FIRST SHOW IN 78,OH BY THE WAY I'M ALWAYS LOOKING FOR NEW AND USED TYPE. O MERCH SO CONTACT ME IF YOU KNOW ANYONE SELLING STUFF-LATER RED

RSS

© 2021   Created by Sal Abruscato.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service