Hiya, since we are n00bs here I thought to start a noob introduction thread. This could prove to be highly amusing. Newbies could be given an assigment like paint a can of worms green and then eat them. Eat a bucket of green slime. Whatever pops up in your sick mind.

 

Well, let me introduce myself. Constantin, male, 40 years and inhabitant of the Technocratic Republic of Europe. Or more precise, Maastricht, the Netherlands.

 

I'm also an old board member on the Type O Negative forum, you can find me there under the same name. I started out listening to Type O Negative in 1991 and before that I was already a Carnivore fan, so those bands and I have a long history.

 

Reason for me being here is to support APHND. Finding music that is to my appeal is kinda hard to find nowadays so I support APHND wherever I can. Also this ego likes Seventh Void so I have another band to support. You can see that all in all everything is Type O related but I respect Pale Horse and 7th Void as they are. Both bands make amazing music and you can hear that these guys know what they are doing (or the fake really good, I could care less)

 

I think that already some interesting people signed up here, love to talk to you more. My girlfriend is also to be found here, her name is Sziamiau but I will force her to introduce herself to everybody. She is a feral creature and loves to scratch and bite. Hence my "pretty" looks.

 

Take it easy...

 

p.s. Don't forgot to eat that can of green worms!

 

Views: 476

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hey Constantin,

just wanted to say that i couldnt agree with you more, lately music has sucked, especially when Peter Steele died and there would be no more TON music. but with Seventh Void and now APHND, i have something to look forward to listening to again. i am really digging the music of APHND, Sal should have stepped out of the shadows of the drum kit long ago. i also agree that there are a lot of great people that are on here from all over the world and its a great place to chat with people that have the same interest, especially in music.

take care

mike
Hey everyone,

I'm Carrie, (33) from Austin, Texas. Fan of TON/Carnivore for long, long time. (93, so Constantin has me beat) I write sometimes (see my silly blog) and am currently learning the guitar. Seventh Void is a brilliant assimilation between Johnny and Kenny, and with Hank and Matt they really have created their own sound. APHND brought chills at first listen, mainly because of the dirgey sound I loved in TON there in the background. Sal knows his stuff. I even gifted a cd to a friend that can't afford to buy music so he could enjoy the signed cd version instead of some impersonal download.

I'm married to the cutest nerdboy in the world and have a couple of kids. I have a boring day job that keeps me in all the music I want. That's about it. Hit up my profile or send a message if you have any questions.

Good music never dies. x
Hello,

I'm Kate, 20 and from MN. I'm a visual artist, have an amazing boyfriend of 3yrs, and that's about it...lol...if you want to know more that isn't on here or other sites you're welcome to ask*smile*...

I've been a fan of Type O since I was about 14-15. Shortly after discovering them I did homework on those dicks from Boston that are my parents age, and haven't looked back! Deeply admire how genuine TON and their friends are, not many artist are like that these days. I came across APHND because I'm a fan of Master Sam, go figure, and when I found out I was very intrigued.*smile* I was fortunate to see TON on their last major tour, it was funny half way through Type Os set, Peter said "Hold on I forgot the words to Christian Woman, I need a drink" walks off stage, the crowed chants "YOU SUCK", he comes back with a bottle of Jag, and continues. It was a great night I will never forget*smile*

Nice to meet y'all*smile*
You already know my name. I'm in my mid 20's and I live in Virginia... down by the RIVER!!! But not in a van.
I'm 6'3", morbidly obese, and I have the rewarding job of unloading semi's in a clothing factory.
I love beer and heavy metal. I've been a Type O fan since I was 12, but I didn't become a huge fan until '04.
I'm also a member of TON.com.
greetings I am Ellie, 23
you can see what i look like from my pics.
i work in a bingo hall making cups of tea and shovelling chips to old ladies
i love my pet rats named jack and johnny they are my gorgeous lil babies
i am a bit of a geek.. i love my ps3 and writing pervy stories. travelling around gives me inspiration for this i love seeing new places and meeting new people on road trips. i have been known to be a bit inappropriate at times. cant wait to go to india in january to meet my inlaws.
been a type o fan for about 10 years and obsessed for about 7. i annoy people by blabblering. i saw them once in birmingham when they were all wrecked and my only regret is not seeing them more in the early days; i should have been born in the 70s instead. i love my music and going to gigs gives me strength that there is always something good around the corner
Hellos,

My name is Molly from MI. I'm about the hit the big 3-0 later this week. Currently, I'm writing a thesis. I'm into biology, music, water, eyes, reading, attempting to make artwork, karaoke, playing instruments, going to shows (when I have the time), and dark creepy things.

I'm a fan of Type O Negative and Seventh Void. I decided to check out APHND, and I was pleasantly surprised how much I like their music. Die Alone is stuck in my head right now. Definitely getting the CD when I can.

MoGo
Nice to meet you all!

Hi!
My name's Csenge (as you can see), I'm 21 years old. I live in Hungary, Budapest (4 days a week and Hungary, Nagyatád 3 days a week). I go to university, I'm learning English and German translation & interpretation. I love music and poetry and I play the drums.
I'm a huge fan of Life Of Agony.
Happy Birthday Molly!



MoGo said:
Hellos,

My name is Molly from MI. I'm about the hit the big 3-0 later this week. Currently, I'm writing a thesis. I'm into biology, music, water, eyes, reading, attempting to make artwork, karaoke, playing instruments, going to shows (when I have the time), and dark creepy things.

I'm a fan of Type O Negative and Seventh Void. I decided to check out APHND, and I was pleasantly surprised how much I like their music. Die Alone is stuck in my head right now. Definitely getting the CD when I can.

MoGo
Thanks!
I know just how you feel Ellie, only if I was 10ish years older, I could have gotten to see not only TON more then once but a lot of my favorites!....Time is such an bitch..LOL



Ellie Jayne said:
greetings I am Ellie, 23
you can see what i look like from my pics.
i work in a bingo hall making cups of tea and shovelling chips to old ladies
i love my pet rats named jack and johnny they are my gorgeous lil babies
i am a bit of a geek.. i love my ps3 and writing pervy stories. travelling around gives me inspiration for this i love seeing new places and meeting new people on road trips. i have been known to be a bit inappropriate at times. cant wait to go to india in january to meet my inlaws.
been a type o fan for about 10 years and obsessed for about 7. i annoy people by blabblering. i saw them once in birmingham when they were all wrecked and my only regret is not seeing them more in the early days; i should have been born in the 70s instead. i love my music and going to gigs gives me strength that there is always something good around the corner


Csenge Domonkos said:
Nice to meet you all!

Hi!
My name's Csenge (as you can see), I'm 21 years old. I live in Hungary, Budapest (4 days a week and Hungary, Nagyatád 3 days a week). I go to university, I'm learning English and German translation & interpretation. I love music and poetry and I play the drums.
I'm a huge fan of Life Of Agony.

Szia Csenge! Hmm, Nagyatád is really close to lake Balaton. I envy you!! ; ) Welcome Hun!

Annika, female, 33 from Tampere, Finland. TON fan. Now APHND fan :)

RSS

© 2021   Created by Sal Abruscato.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service