So, one of my coworkers came into my office today while I was jamming APHND on my laptop.  He stops in from time to time and shoots the shit and today informed me about how him and his now-ex broke up this past weekend.  I'll be honest, I really didn't care, but just kept say "Oh yeah?" and "That sucks!".  After a little while, he told me about how he sat around most of the weekend listening to "F**K YOU!" music.  Then the lightbulb went off!  I sat him down and played "As Black As My Heart", "Bad Dream" and "When Crows Descend Upon You" and he dug the shit out of it!  Got us another listener and he wrote down the web address so he can pull it up back at the house.  Also, sent him a request, but not sure if he's the type to sign up, but I tried anyway.

Got me to thinking about all the songs I listen to when I'm good and pissed off at the opposite sex.  I've had my heart ripped out a few times and I always found that "Too Late: Frozen" or "We Hate Everyone" usually does the trick for me.  What do you guys LOVE to put in when you HATE?

Views: 299

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Wow, I now feel like I should pass out hugs.  Cheer up, Annette.
unsuccessfully coping..hands down
I heard "This Love" by Pantera today and thought about this thread.  Don't know how I could have forgotten such a classic "fuck you" song!  Perfect for broken hearts.

Nothing. I'm not in the mood to listen to anything but silence when I'm really pissed off.

I have had those moments before.  Usually they follow a good screaming match were I just want to stop hearing a certain persons voice before I lay loose the wrath of Ross with a mighty vengeance!

RSS

© 2021   Created by Sal Abruscato.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service