Who among the Pale Soldiers of Death are going to the Irish shows?

Views: 242

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

just had a look at the stage in The Pint Dublin, hehehe this is going to be a good gig!
Did you make the pic?  That would be a cool tat for you \m/ whose opening?

I did! Made one for a French guy to. Naa I wouldn't go putting a flag on myself lol but I see what you mean! :P 

I'll tell you who's not opening anyways! Matt Brown left Seventh Void O_o

Nicole Cook said:

Did you make the pic?  That would be a cool tat for you \m/ whose opening?

See you there man, belfast as well, should be good in the pint i hope, sometimes the sound can be dodgy in that place!!!!

donno if i'm going to the belfast gig yet. you know that the area is like man?

Conor Murphy said:

See you there man, belfast as well, should be good in the pint i hope, sometimes the sound can be dodgy in that place!!!!

I no what you mean, i dont like going up there to often for gigs but im not gona let a small minority ruin my night. Should be ok as long as there is no marching or riots around that time. haha!
and no tri-colour hanging round your neck :P going to have to do a wee bit of research on the place. i hear the venue is ment to be good though.
Yeah i no, ive only been to the odyseey few times and had lift home after, my mates go up there all the time and say its great spot and load of good pubs in the area, people exaggerate about that shite all the time. Get a taxi back to hotel or hostel after it and it safe as anywhere else on the planet!!! U would want to be very unlucky to bump into to the wrong people. Thats the good think about rock and metal fans, it doesnt matter if your catholic or protestant its all about the music.
if i had a lift back i've have noooooooooooooo hesitation at all lol. you staying the night up there?
Not sure will see what cash is like after christmas, i think there is an aircoach bus that goes back to dublin during the night, will look into it and see what happens closer to the time!!!!

ohhhhhhhhhhhh that'd work!! :D going to look into that now!

Dont panic we will get there, it would be cheaper to go out up there than it would in dublin thats for sure!!!

RSS

© 2020   Created by Sal Abruscato.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service