If you had the chance to have a few drinks with the band what would they be?

I would order around of shots of Jameson and whatever they had on tap that is good.

Views: 276

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i need to get me on that drink. I've never seen anywhere over here that sells it tbf. Alot of places refuse to mix drinks like that though, i know my place does which is a shame 'cause if someone wants to get absolutely hammered then on their head be it lol

Would definitely serve glasses of Absinth (Absente) - dispensed gently over a sugar cube to release "The Green Fairies"! Or shots of Hurricanes, if they like fruity, girly stuff! ;-)

absinthe...yeah I'm not doing that again...it's slightly bit too much

The Green Fairy (absinthe, for those not in the know) and a Pepsi.

If you ae doing this, I recommend finding a place that serves half pints, because you just can't chug Guinness (it's a crime against the irish and nature itself).

Chloe said:
i need to get me on that drink. I've never seen anywhere over here that sells it tbf. Alot of places refuse to mix drinks like that though, i know my place does which is a shame 'cause if someone wants to get absolutely hammered then on their head be it lol

Patrice A. D'Angelo said:

Would definitely serve glasses of Absinth (Absente) - dispensed gently over a sugar cube to release "The Green Fairies"! Or shots of Hurricanes, if they like fruity, girly stuff! ;-)  see my post.

RSS

© 2021   Created by Sal Abruscato.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service