If you could Take any material thing with you when you die, what would it be?

My guitar.....

Views: 86

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Cigarettes and whiskey. Hey, like it'll kill me!
well it must be food related. I get too agressive when I don't eat...so yeah a huge cake only for moi? nommm
My Tama Imperialstar. (& drumsticks)
Mmm cake and whiskey. [rethinks cigarettes]


Sziamiau said:
well it must be food related. I get too agressive when I don't eat...so yeah a huge cake only for moi? nommm
Bug-spray to get those critters from my chest! No worms in my eyes, no sir!
I had a thought of why would I need anything if I was dead...hmm. Bug spray? Just have yourself fully-embalmed. (knows entirely too much on the death subject and post-mortem techniques and procedures)



Constantin said:
Bug-spray to get those critters from my chest! No worms in my eyes, no sir!
on a second thought I'll just take my vibrator..in case Constantin is not available...cause he would rather take the bugspray:( lol


Sziamiau said:
on a second thought I'll just take my vibrator..in case Constantin is not available...cause he would rather take the bugspray:( lol

You can take the vibrator. I'll hide the batteries. Deal? ; P

RSS

© 2021   Created by Sal Abruscato.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service