Since I do play lot of games, I wanted to know, if you ever got the time to lay back and take a moment to play with a pc or console, what are the games you play? are you metal all the way?? or is there some pokemon game hidden there somewhere?

Best Regards,

-IchariuS

Views: 190

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Red Dead Redemption, Torchlight, Left 4 Dead (1&2), Death Spank, Unreal 3, and umm...Cooking Mama. Don't hate. >.>
im not that into videogames, but if i had to choose one i am going old school and playing PAC MAN or DONKEY KONG
I haven't played any video games in a while but I like some of the Final Fantasy series (what FF games that were released for Nintendo SP and DS), Burnout series (I just like smashing the crap out of cars), and some old school NES games like Super Mario Bros., Dragon Warrior series, and the Legend of Zelda. Tetris was fun too.
i love my ps3 been a fan of resident evil series for 13 years. i also play on the metal gears, sims 3 and fallout and wii fit. currently loving final fantasy 13 until i get the new fallout for xmas. guitar heros are good for parties but are in dire need of some type o!!
Guitar Hero, Plants vs. Zombies, Mortal Kombat vs DC universe, Coraline, The Nightmare Before Christmas, Soul Calibur, Castlevania, Fable 2, Suikoden, etc,etc.
Final Fantasy VII,VIII,IX,X,XI,XII :D:D Fable 1-2,Indigo Prophecy aka Fahrenheit , Guitar Hero......

Ellie Jayne said:
i love my ps3 been a fan of resident evil series for 13 years. i also play on the metal gears, sims 3 and fallout and wii fit. currently loving final fantasy 13 until i get the new fallout for xmas. guitar heros are good for parties but are in dire need of some type o!!

I totally agree there Ellie, GH series is the only games I actually play on wii, and sometimes I quit it cause I get bored of playing the only 3 or 4 metal songs there are in each (except metallica which is one of my favs).

I am also fan of L4D serie too, but right now I am into Call of Duty Black Ops for PC which even with the freezings and the crashing is a real nice shooter.
Left 4 Dead (only the first, L4D2 sucks) ; Assassin's Creed ; DoTa on Warcraft 3 ; Oblivion ; Hellgate : London ; Unreal series ; Half Life (still a good game !) ...
so what does the band plays? ??! I mean, even if you are toying with your kids games or something right??
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II, soon to be Black Ops. Fallout New Vegas (used to be Fallout 3, which was kick-ass), Fable III. I still NEED to get Left 4 Dead 2.
The games I used to play? Too damn many to name. All I can say is that I'm really looking forward to Diablo III.
Grand Theft Auto, got a few Guitar Heros

i am soo looking forward to fallout, roll on christmas, i wont be coming out of my flat for months after lol, hopefully this one will have online multi player

Brent C. said:

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II, soon to be Black Ops. Fallout New Vegas (used to be Fallout 3, which was kick-ass), Fable III. I still NEED to get Left 4 Dead 2.
The games I used to play? Too damn many to name. All I can say is that I'm really looking forward to Diablo III.

RSS

© 2021   Created by Sal Abruscato.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service