Views: 210

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Ernest Argyros said:
Seventh Void / Type O Negative (10/22/10 @ Nokia Theater)... however, Porcupine Tree (09/24/10 @ Terminal 5 & 09/23/10 @ Radio City) and Opeth (04/14/10 @ Terminal 5) have not at all disappointed me at all, so they deserve an equivalent adoration.

Excuse me... Type O @ Nokia and Porcupine @ Terminal were both in 2009.
One of the best shows I've seen has to be NIN/white Zombie back in 96 or 97, saw metallica back in 97 had a good time but was preggers haha hey have to start the kids out right lmao! The one show I've always wanted to see but never did was AIC when Layne was still here..have to catch them when they come around:-)
Also caught Prodigy last year at the Filmore in Detroit and it was awesome!

Priscilla said:
One of the best shows I've seen has to be NIN/white Zombie back in 96 or 97, saw metallica back in 97 had a good time but was preggers haha hey have to start the kids out right lmao! The one show I've always wanted to see but never did was AIC when Layne was still here..have to catch them when they come around:-)
i saw AIC with Layne and it was something you just had to see. he has one of those voices that just captures you

Priscilla said:
I don't have many regrets but that is one of them... Love Laynes voice:)

Mike Hastings said:
i saw AIC with Layne and it was something you just had to see. he has one of those voices that just captures you

Priscilla said:
MY MOST FAVORITE CONCERT EVER WAS TYPE O NEGATIVE AT THE OGDEN THEATRE IN DENVER COLORADO ON APRIL 15, 2007. I HAD NEVER SEEN THEM BEFORE. I CAN SAY KENNY IS ONE HELL OF A SHOWMAN. I MET KENNY & JOHNNY AFTER THE SHOW AND THAT WAS COOL. SAW THAT CREEPY SLITZY DUDE. HES STUCK UP. BUT IT WAS ONE HELL OF A GOOD SHOW. CELTIC FROST OPENED FOR THEM AND I WAS NOT THE LEAST BIT IMPRESSED WITH THEM.

OTHER THAN TYPE O NEGATIVE I ALSO LIKED THE BARK AT THE MOON/SHOUT AT THE DEVIL TOUR WITH OZZY AND MOTLEY CRUE. AWWWWESOME!!

Gotta be The Cure in 2008 at Red Rocks in Denver.  I had 3rd row center and got to see them perform Underneath the Stars for the first time ever.

Type O in Tampere, Finland and Budapest, Hungary 2007 and Helsinki, Finland 2003. Any Waltari concert and Fear Factory in Tampere about 5 years ago... and so many more. :)

RSS

© 2021   Created by Sal Abruscato.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service