Should we do covers live? Should we record some covers at some point? If so, got any suggestions?

Views: 1614

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I think you should do Too Late To Frozen, Or Grab Kenny and do We Hate Everyone.....You got that low voice for the Peter Parts Sal and Kenny well him and Matt could do the hook...Whatever it is you Do guys I am sure it will be fkn Killer...U got my support...Now get a tour goin and get your Assess to Toronto... Ya need a Drummer let me know..lol I think I know all the songs by now anyways, I wan jammin on the drums to Die Alone... \m/ \m/

Too Late Frozen would be cool.

Would by Alice In Chains

Dirty Black Summer by Danzig

I reckon you guys should pay tribute to some of the music that inspired you to play in the first place. It gives your fans an opportunity to know where you come from musically and, ten to one, you'll probably hit some old favourites with folks as well.
Diane by Therapy? It's a damn beautiful song... :)

Yes, I think that you should do covers, and I will tell you why I think that is a good idea.

Covers done well bring a sense of nostalgia to listeners.

Covers can bring APND a whole new demographic of listeners that otherwise may have never discovered the band.

And I think covers can gap generations, like my mom would like it too.

This is going to sound gay, but what about a heavy version ''Without You'' by Harry Nilsson?

It's never been done and it would be unexpected.

Just a thought....

Rainbow - "Tarot Woman" from the Rainbow Rising album.

Excellent riffs, great structure and melody and kick-ass bass & drums that carry the song till the end like a flowing river..... 

I strongly agree  you want your own I.D. 
MARY WOLFE (BloodSteele) said:
I THINK FOR THE FIRST TOUR YOU SHOULD DO YOUR OWN STUFF TO GET IT OUT TO MORE PEOPLE. LET EM HEAR WHAT A PALE HORSE NAMED DEATH IS OFFERING BEFORE DOIN ANY COVERS. BUT, SHOULD YOU DECIDE TO DO COVERS, MAKE EM YOUR OWN. YOU AND MATT HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO DO THIS AND MAKE IT, SAL. I BELIEVE IN YOU GUYS FOR SURE. 100%. PEACE, BRUTHA.
Thanks Gary.

Gary Moreland said:

I strongly agree  you want your own I.D. 
MARY WOLFE (BloodSteele) said:
I THINK FOR THE FIRST TOUR YOU SHOULD DO YOUR OWN STUFF TO GET IT OUT TO MORE PEOPLE. LET EM HEAR WHAT A PALE HORSE NAMED DEATH IS OFFERING BEFORE DOIN ANY COVERS. BUT, SHOULD YOU DECIDE TO DO COVERS, MAKE EM YOUR OWN. YOU AND MATT HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO DO THIS AND MAKE IT, SAL. I BELIEVE IN YOU GUYS FOR SURE. 100%. PEACE, BRUTHA.
The beatles Helter Skelter would be a awesome song for the band to do a cover of.
I would like to see someone do a heavier version of The Police's King of Pain. It would be interesting to see someone bring out the darkness in the lyrics.
Junkhead - AIC
How about Barry mcquires eve of destruction.

RSS

© 2021   Created by Sal Abruscato.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service