going to see seventh void on the monster magnet tour?? would be great to meet like minded fans.. il be at cardiff and most likely birmingham wish I could do more but cannot due to work commitments... cant wait for APHND to come over, il be at every gig :D

Views: 130

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Ellie if you're on Twitter, send me your handle. i know a TON of UK peeps.
im not on twitter sadly only this and facebook.. il hav to open an account..
Would really love to go but too many home commitments (5 kids) and lack of car! x
catch a train and get a babysitter heheh ;) where abouts do you live :)
I'm in Castle Donington about a mile from the Download site which is lots of fun in June when the village gets invaded!Love it!x
nice!! il be invading you in june lol maybe we could get aphnd to play download? hehe good to know im not the only british person on here :)

CASTLEWITCH said:
I'm in Castle Donington about a mile from the Download site which is lots of fun in June when the village gets invaded!Love it!x
i might be going to manchester as well now to see the void if anyones available to meet up! need to find some funds tho...

I went to the gig in Manchester. Had an awesome night (Magnet fan boy) and got Johnny Kelly's drumstick which I gave to a friend on his birthday who was mad on Type O Negative.

TBH I only heard about APHND through twitter and only found this website about 3 weeks ago but after listening to the cd and watching the youtube vids, I'm hooked. If the band tour the UK I will try and go to as many as I can but Manchester will be a definite.

RSS

© 2021   Created by Sal Abruscato.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service