Which Song Would You Have Played At Your Funeral?

Yeah I know its a bit morbid but which one would you think suit the occasion for you and your personality? I would have two but only certain parts of two songs. At the beginning of the service it would be the part on When the Crows Descend when the lyrics are

"I ride a pale horse named death. Follows me wherever I go. Tell you take take your soul when the crows descend on...." on a loop.

Then as the dirt is being shovellled onto my coffin I would have these lyrics from Pill Head

"Won't you take a ride with. We'll take my special rocket ship and fly, When we get high..." on another loop

Views: 239

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The Doors- The End.
Excellent choice of song but I was trying to imply what songs from And Hell Will Follow Me would you choose. Sorry if I misled :/

Johnny Caputo said:
The Doors- The End.
k well i'd go with bad Dream

dredmann said:
Excellent choice of song but I was trying to imply what songs from And Hell Will Follow Me would you choose. Sorry if I misled :/

Johnny Caputo said:
The Doors- The End.
funny enough I have been thinking about death a lot lately....yeah..but haven't made my choice
I wouldnt play anything. Id tell people to go get blasted and have a good time.

i agree with Derek, i dont want people to be sad and down when i am taken from this life. i want people to remember the good times and just continue living their lives.

but if i had to choose i agree with Johnny, The End just fits!

A bunch of Type O Negative, I suppose. Everyone knows they're my favorite band.

It's not like I've written a will so if I die suddenly it would be up to my brothers.

Also, I would like beer to be served so everyone can get drunk.

Some great choices of songs for our demises. What my idea was to show people who thought they knew us in our lives, there was a totally different side to us which would be shown through our choice of funeral song/s

All of my friends know "just for case" what should be played on my funeral:

"Painted on my heart" from The Cult.

Roy Orbison - Life Fades Away (written by Glenn Danzig)

Perhaps also Glenn Danzig's "Lamenta Lilith" from Black Aria II.

mmmmm, not sure haven't really thought about that!

RSS

© 2021   Created by Sal Abruscato.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service