What were you doing when you first found out about APHND?Did a friend tell you?Did you hear it on your own?

Views: 309

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

agreed. I hacve posted a few items on the benefits of Twitter here http://derekshowerman.com

Tattooed Angel said:
Right on, I'm glad someone got a kick outta that. I just hope I don't get in trouble..I haven't made those cookies yet lol.  Oh and btw, Twitter's pretty cool (trust me, it's like my e-crack) it's just boring at first but once you build up your followers it's like a big chat room.

Keith Brunner said:
Thats awesome!.That one part made me laugh.Iam sure thats not far from something they would say.lol.Sal is great guy and Iam Sure anyone he surrounds himself with are more then likely awesome people to.I still have not given into Twitter yet.lol

Tattooed Angel said:
APHND started stalking me on Twitter, made me join their site and then I was told that I'd better make some little angel of death cookies for Christmas or I'll be the next pretty girl buried in the woods lol jk. Well, they did find me on Twitter though..they're nice guys..I think o.O
I learned from Sal's Facebook posts.
facebook over here as well! i ordered the album last week and i cannot wait, i hope i'll have it in the mail next week! (someone here from germany who can tell me how long the shipping takes?)
type o negative site on facebook
I was searching internet when I stumbled on the summer Brezze tour I saw the APHND initials and decided to see what it stand for and I just clicked it and listen to some songs and I fell in love with APHND.
Ahh yes, Bad dreams, totally love the sound of that!

Keith Brunner said:

Awesome! Facebook seems to work the best.Myspace is only good for music. I was constantly checking back and fourth to there page when there was no music then they put up Bad Dreams with no vocals and I was like by the sound of this I already was hooked.Iam so happy to have new music that kicks ass back in cycle.So sick of this trendy sound that is out there.Thanks Mary. :) I agree his writing is bad ass!!! His vocals are amazing!

Next year i want little grim reaper cookies! LOL

Tattooed Angel said:
APHND started stalking me on Twitter, made me join their site and then I was told that I'd better make some little angel of death cookies for Christmas or I'll be the next pretty girl buried in the woods lol jk. Well, they did find me on Twitter though..they're nice guys..I think o.O
I was checking email when I saw a notification that said, "You're being followed by A Pale Horse Named Death." I tweeted that this concerned me. APHND replied that they "come in peace."  I was pretty much won over. :D

RSS

© 2022   Created by Sal Abruscato.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service