What were you doing when you first found out about APHND?Did a friend tell you?Did you hear it on your own?

Views: 309

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Heard it from being Sal's friend on FB and keeping up with what he's been doing because of my love for TON and LOA.

I kept getting recommended to the A Pale Horse Named Death page on facebook. Then I started seeing the name pop up in different places. They were mentioned on the TON board. I decided I would go ahead and check out their stuff and I like it. I plan to buy the album soon.

Facebook, probably. Can't remember exactly through whom, though.

it must have been the net of course but I can't recall anymore. maybe facebook or myspace..could have been the TON boards. not much help

Facebook, its useful for some things!! My new favourite band,  have turned my other half into a fellow obsessive and force my friends to listen whenever they get in a car with me

Mr. Carino I never asked you to start a facebook page and then removed you from it. I created it all myself I don't know who you are and your command of the language is confusing.

I got a follow on twitter from @aphnd , I looked em' up and bought the signed CD the same day.

I'm another one that was checking Sal's FB page when I heard of APHND

I found out about APHND through a "where to next" type article about ToN. I'm glad to say the music works for me as much as ToN. And, since I'm finally in a financial position to buy music from overseas, I'm buying the album, tho' I've listened to the songs many times on YouTube.

APHND started stalking me on Twitter, made me join their site and then I was told that I'd better make some little angel of death cookies for Christmas or I'll be the next pretty girl buried in the woods lol jk. Well, they did find me on Twitter though..they're nice guys..I think o.O
Thats awesome!.That one part made me laugh.Iam sure thats not far from something they would say.lol.Sal is great guy and Iam Sure anyone he surrounds himself with are more then likely awesome people to.I still have not given into Twitter yet.lol

Tattooed Angel said:
APHND started stalking me on Twitter, made me join their site and then I was told that I'd better make some little angel of death cookies for Christmas or I'll be the next pretty girl buried in the woods lol jk. Well, they did find me on Twitter though..they're nice guys..I think o.O
Right on, I'm glad someone got a kick outta that. I just hope I don't get in trouble..I haven't made those cookies yet lol.  Oh and btw, Twitter's pretty cool (trust me, it's like my e-crack) it's just boring at first but once you build up your followers it's like a big chat room.

Keith Brunner said:
Thats awesome!.That one part made me laugh.Iam sure thats not far from something they would say.lol.Sal is great guy and Iam Sure anyone he surrounds himself with are more then likely awesome people to.I still have not given into Twitter yet.lol

Tattooed Angel said:

RSS

© 2022   Created by Sal Abruscato.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service