I myself would love to see them play at Starland Ball Room or Dingbats in New Jersey only because you can be up close and feal more apart of it.Back in 08 Sal played with his other band  called My Mortality at Dingbats and let me tell you it was amazing!!! I had the chance to share a few words and hangout with Sal.It was one of the best days in my life to be able to meet someone you grew up listening to.It was awesome to wake up everyday and my brother would have like 15 -20 people  in my kitchen drinking coffee blasting Life Of Agony,Type O Negative and Pantera.Now I wake up and blast APHND!

Views: 686

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

ANYWHERE, ANYTIME, ANY PLACE IN TORONTO, Mike H and I first in line, at the front of the stage with our horns up
just say the word Sal, I'm there man...Actually I am comin to NY in the summer with my wife and kids for a few days and I am gonna make a stop at Duffs and a few other places, maybe you'l be doin a show if I am there at the right time..

Sal Abruscato said:
We should play everywhere how bout that
okay at this point I really can't wait for the new gig announcements. I know I can't go to Graspop so I am slightly freaking out that I will miss the band. my schedule is getting full please please get those announcements out

I'd love to see them play at The Underworld in Camden (UK). It's a great venue - relatively small (so there would be a fantastic atmosphere), but some amazing bands have played there in the past. 

Somewhere in the Netherlands ofcourse
Camp Arifjan in Kuwait, call the people at USO and tell 'em to make it happen. Had to help set up the sound equipment for Paramore and stay for their concert, unfortunately. All we get here is pop and country, so we definitely need some APHND !!!! Can't wait for your CD to get here so i can blast it, love the music.....hopefully i'll get to see yous guys live when i'm on leave or done with this deployment.
Iam happy as hell.Feb 20th at Starland with Monster Magnet,VOD.So bad ass!!!
Looks like you got your wish!

Keith Brunner said:
Yeah I cant wait!

Scary Carrie said:
Looks like you got your wish!

Keith Brunner said:
Worcester Palladium...cool place for a show. Saw Type O there 2 times...Awesome!
I'm going with the Village in Little Rock, Arkansas or the Paladium in Dallas, Texas.  Both places are great venues and are close enough for me to drive to!  Dying to see APHND live and hoping they come close here in the South.
There's a club 10 minutes from my house called Crocodile Rock in Allentown, PA. Type O played there every year since they opened. So has Seventh Void & Carnivore. I cant make the Starland Ballroom show so I hope to see you guys in PA!  www.crocodilerockcafe.com

RSS

© 2021   Created by Sal Abruscato.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service