Many, many thanks to everyone who came out to support and holler last night and to those who came to capture the show with video/still cameras/audio devices.  Your efforts are greatly appreciated.

Big props to Tommy, Mike and Alan for the helping hands with my bass rig and in general and to the Starland and Monster Magnet crew for being mad cool.

Of course, props to my fellow bandmates for holding it down and kicking ass.

Made for a fun, smooth sailing show.

See you all soon!

E.

Views: 264

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Mmm, sushi. It's been a while. I can feel the mercury poisoning tick over when I just look at a piece of tuna. **grins**

I'm a cheap date as I'm vegetarian, but I INHALE my signature roll like they're going out of style.

Sake, however, is how I rack up the bill.  ;)

Talk to you soon.

E.

Nerine Dorman said:

Mmm, sushi. It's been a while. I can feel the mercury poisoning tick over when I just look at a piece of tuna. **grins**

Nothing wrong with being a grass-eater!  And I'm the same way.  I don't know of one time I've been to eat sushi and did not order hot sake.  They go together like peanut butter and jelly!  Or in your case, they go together like Moesha and Q. 

(For the record, I had to Google Moesha for that joke.  I do not watch Moesha......or do I?)

Eric, you'll be spoilt for choice here in South Africa. Some lovely slow-food markets here.
Slow-food?  I'm guessing like slow cooked?  This thread is making me hungry.
Think flaky pastry chicken pies, home-made ginger beer... fresh fruits and veggies...

NICE!

Off to watch Moesha on demand.

Oh, no you didn't!

E.

LMAO@Eric

RSS

© 2022   Created by Sal Abruscato.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service