No matter how young or old you are, there's no denying it...STICKERS ROCK!!

Cars, signs, skateboards, books, benches...hell, they're EVERYWHERE! And they didn't get there by themselves!

What's better than purchasing something, opening it up and...OH SHIT! A STICKER!!...Oh man. Wtf? To stick, or not to stick...

Stickers are fun! Stickers are cool! Stickers beautify the area (especially restrooms)!

So what's my point...other than some random sticker shout-out love?

I think A Pale Horse Named Death needs some stickers, people! How badass is this band's name?? How BADASS have these graphics been? The horse, the band, the t-shirt design, the freakin' STREET TEAM graphic?? The possibilities are ENDLESS for some heavy and hardcore rockin' stickers poppin' up all over representin' A Pale Horse Named Death!

So, how do we make all this happen? Hell, does the band agree? In my opinion? Random A Pale Horse Named Death sightings would ROCK!

What do YOU think?

Tags: A, Death, Horse, Named, Pale, band, branding, fans, graphic, logo, More…marketing, restrooms, sticker, stickers

Views: 447

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I do some cheap homemade stickers of some of my graphics using sticker paper, but they don't last long in the rain and unless it's just black ink, most runs off pretty quick. Definitely gotta find the sticker maker!

Andrew Hennings said:
Can someone hook me up with a few. Will put them all over my town. And where can i make a bunch for cheap??

There is a flea market next to me with a booth that makes stickers for anything . I made this jp sticker for my jeep for 15.  i will ask the guy if he could make the picture on the album cover for me. it would be very cool if i have the picture on my spare tire cover. Maybe he could do an iron on on a blank cover :)

thats so fucking cool!!

Nicole Cook said:

There is a flea market next to me with a booth that makes stickers for anything . I made this jp sticker for my jeep for 15.  i will ask the guy if he could make the picture on the album cover for me. it would be very cool if i have the picture on my spare tire cover. Maybe he could do an iron on on a blank cover :)

Fuckin awesome,dude! I would have these plastered all over the place- even places they don't belong.

Colin Kelly said:

I want some motherfucking stickers!! So much so i made up an idea for one!

Ok, that's freakin' AWESOME!

Nicole Cook said:

I'm with ya Sherry! Very slappable design!

Sherry Johnson said:

Fuckin awesome,dude! I would have these plastered all over the place- even places they don't belong.

Colin Kelly said:

My daughter is a photoshop wizard- the girl's got some real talent with it. She just said( after seeing this thread) " I would LOVE to design stickers for these guys." I may have to see what I can do about getting photoshop,now.

Anthony Trott said:

Sherry Johnson said:

Colin Kelly said:

Awesome daughter! She should totally go for it! GIMP is a free alternative to Photoshop if you don't already have it. It's a bit different, but good stuff.

Sherry Johnson said:
My daughter is a photoshop wizard- the girl's got some real talent with it. She just said( after seeing this thread) " I would LOVE to design stickers for these guys." I may have to see what I can do about getting photoshop,now.

Anthony Trott said:

Sherry Johnson said:

Colin Kelly said:

Cool, thanks! I'm gonna have to look that up. And yeah, I got lucky- all my kids are very artistic in one way or another. My avatar on here is a pic my youngest daughter drew.
That's very awesome! The avatar pic would make a GREAT tattoo!

Sherry Johnson said:
Cool, thanks! I'm gonna have to look that up. And yeah, I got lucky- all my kids are very artistic in one way or another. My avatar on here is a pic my youngest daughter drew.
going to the sticker booth in the flea market today to see what the guy can come up with :)
That's so cool! Yeah, I say we Guerrilla the hell out of it and make A Pale Horse Named Death pop up all over the damn place!- Unless one of the guys threatens to beat us up, then we'll blame it on Colin! Deal?

Nicole Cook said:
going to the sticker booth in the flea market today to see what the guy can come up with :)

RSS

© 2020   Created by Sal Abruscato.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service