No matter how young or old you are, there's no denying it...STICKERS ROCK!!

 

Cars, signs, skateboards, books, benches...hell, they're EVERYWHERE! And they didn't get there by themselves!

 

What's better than purchasing something, opening it up and...OH SHIT! A STICKER!!...Oh man. Wtf? To stick, or not to stick...

 

Stickers are fun! Stickers are cool! Stickers beautify the area (especially restrooms)!

 

So what's my point...other than some random sticker shout-out love?

 

I think A Pale Horse Named Death needs some stickers, people! How badass is this band's name?? How BADASS have these graphics been? The horse, the band, the t-shirt design, the freakin' STREET TEAM graphic?? The possibilities are ENDLESS for some heavy and hardcore rockin' stickers poppin' up all over representin' A Pale Horse Named Death!

 

So, how do we make all this happen? Hell, does the band agree? In my opinion? Random A Pale Horse Named Death sightings would ROCK!

 

What do YOU think?

Tags: A, Death, Horse, Named, Pale, band, branding, fans, graphic, logo, More…marketing, restrooms, sticker, stickers

Views: 447

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I agree.  I need a APHND sticker to go next to my TON sticker on my car!  But please...no scratch-N-sniff ones..
Actually, I think I'm likin' the Scratch-N-Sniff thought! LOL! How funny would that be??

Charlene Ratliff said:
I agree.  I need a APHND sticker to go next to my TON sticker on my car!  But please...no scratch-N-sniff ones..
Yeah but what would the scents be?......Mmmm musky... :P

Anthony Trott said:
Actually, I think I'm likin' the Scratch-N-Sniff thought! LOL! How funny would that be??

Charlene Ratliff said:
I agree.  I need a APHND sticker to go next to my TON sticker on my car!  But please...no scratch-N-sniff ones..
I would definitely put a huge APHND sticker on the back of my jeep \m/
You're only encouraging this Scratch-N-Sniff campaign! LOL! Seriously think that would be funny as hell!

Charlene Ratliff said:
Yeah but what would the scents be?......Mmmm musky... :P

Anthony Trott said:
Actually, I think I'm likin' the Scratch-N-Sniff thought! LOL! How funny would that be??

Charlene Ratliff said:
I agree.  I need a APHND sticker to go next to my TON sticker on my car!  But please...no scratch-N-sniff ones..
That's what I'm talkin' about! Rock on!

Nicole Cook said:
I would definitely put a huge APHND sticker on the back of my jeep \m/

I want some motherfucking stickers!! So much so i made up an idea for one!

Oh HELL yeah! Rock on man!

Colin Kelly said:

I want some motherfucking stickers!! So much so i made up an idea for one!

Adonis made some stickers and posted them to me and I think Johnny Caputo.
Very cool  \m/

Colin Kelly said:

I want some motherfucking stickers!! So much so i made up an idea for one!

Right on right on! Some guerilla sticker action is always good!

dredmann said:
Adonis made some stickers and posted them to me and I think Johnny Caputo.
Can someone hook me up with a few. Will put them all over my town. And where can i make a bunch for cheap??

RSS

© 2020   Created by Sal Abruscato.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service