2010 has been great for some, really bad for others...what are your plans and aspirations for the year 2011? Anything you'll add to your life? Take away?

I have multiple writing projects on the board and am producing an album with an extremely talented musician. That's my plans. Well that and maybe try to get a Mac in the house for work. (Logic)

Views: 295

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

About Mexico and Canada - isn't tourism a good reason?

Hmm, in Europe - if countries you are going to are in schengen, you get only one visa, but not all countries in Europe are in schengen. Even if country is in Euro Union - it doesn't mean it's in schengen =) For example Bulgaria. =)

Yep, tourism is the most common reason. People here can correct me, but your passes are limited to go in and visit the country.

Yep, I have a friend in Germany that visits Austria on a regular basis and tried to explain all the visa fun to me. Ha.

workingangel said:

About Mexico and Canada - isn't tourism a good reason?

Hmm, in Europe - if countries you are going to are in schengen, you get only one visa, but not all countries in Europe are in schengen. Even if country is in Euro Union - it doesn't mean it's in schengen =) For example Bulgaria. =)

Yeah, passes are limited, that is why very important to plan you trip really good.

Scary Carrie said:

Yep, tourism is the most common reason. People here can correct me, but your passes are limited to go in and visit the country.

Yep, I have a friend in Germany that visits Austria on a regular basis and tried to explain all the visa fun to me. Ha.

I definitely have some plans for 2011.

I plan to:

a) Finish writing thesis, pass oral defense, graduate (finally) with my Master's of Science in Biology

b) Look for work

c) Get my own place again

d) Double my goals in my personal business

Those are nice aggressive goals. Best of luck MoGo!

MoGo said:

I definitely have some plans for 2011.

I plan to:

a) Finish writing thesis, pass oral defense, graduate (finally) with my Master's of Science in Biology

b) Look for work

c) Get my own place again

d) Double my goals in my personal business

Lose inches around my waist, be more active in promoting my photography, even if by something as simple as putting up flyers at local musical instrument stores.
lol. Your to funny.
Scary Carrie said:
Well from what I hear, if you start a band, you lose weight pretty easily. That starving artists' diet and all. And there's a girl friend that comes with that whole rockstar thing. Maybe a couple. ;)

Keith Brunner said:

1.See APHND,LOA,Seventh Void,Hatebreed.

2.Find band members.

3.lose weight.

4.Record my harmonica on cd and video.

5.Meet new cool people.

6.Buy more Harmonicas

7.Get a girlfriend

well I really really want to get absolutely healthy so will try to take care of surgeries and other health issues in January.

next:

-lose about 4-5 kilos (this means starting my exercise routine next Monday again)

-relax more..find the right relaxation techniques...stress is killing me (sziamiau version of LIKM)

-get a new contract from work which should include starting my PhD in June (Please Sal could we have the European gig in July and August:)

-see my parents more often

-more quality time with the Catnip

-see APHND and SV next to the Sisters of Mercy (will attend two gigs one in Tilburg and one on Budapest)

this is all I can remember now..may add more later

1.) Lose the extra pounds
2.) Stop trying to please everyone else
3.) Work on getting my emt cert.
4.) Go to more concerts
i never really set any resolutions because they usually get broken within the first 24 hours, but my goals would be to finish my first year of college with good marks, lose maybe 20ish pounds (would like to get just under 200, at about 210 right now), get a couple more tattooes.

1, 3, 5, and 7. Yes, those are good goals for me to set for myself as well.

We all need someone to love and someone to love us, we all need to support the bands we love, I'm not going to go into details about how my peers are starting to change for the worse (or maybe I'm just getting sick of them).

Also, I'm going to put my best foot forward in learning Italian.
Keith Brunner said:

1.See APHND,LOA,Seventh Void,Hatebreed.

2.Find band members.

3.lose weight.

4.Record my harmonica on cd and video.

5.Meet new cool people.

6.Buy more Harmonicas

7.Get a girlfriend

Same here man..
Brent C. said:
Lose as much lard as possible! I fucking disgust myself.

RSS

© 2022   Created by Sal Abruscato.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service