Ok,before 'topic' I saw an awesome interview about Taylor Swifts's new clothing line...ok,ok,jeez! So:language-and don't make fun of me!-is 'swearing' allowed on posts&comments as long as it's not directed @ another member or in a hateful context?-or do we have to use those cartoon thingingys! Being the type of people we are I personally cant say a sentence w/o 'the f-word' 10x's-but I dont want to scare away any prospective nice newbees! I figure 'douche-bag, pansy-ass, ass-wipe, etc..are ok? Thx lemme know(and could someone also tell me why the hell I have 'Here I Go Again' by Whitesnake in my head? Wtf?!)

Views: 126

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I would assume since APHND's lyrics contain adult content, Sal & Co. aren't going to be offended by a few fucks and shits thrown around, and I doubt the mods care if they don't. Language is a silly thing anyway, and George Carlin's list doesn't have the same impact it did back in the day. Of course, I'm just forming an opinion based on the lyrical content, so don't listen to me back-seat modding. I think Derek would let us know if and when someone gets out of line.

Honestly I'm surprised that everyone is so civil on here (so far.) Most other sites have at least a half dozen douchebags that everybody hates who do nothing but troll the shit out of everyone.

Thx & agree about other sites! Now about this Whitesnake problem....:)
Haha. It's metal and even I'm swearing on comments and posts. It's EMPHASIS. As for Whitesnake, I recommend some APHND to wash that shit out of your brain. ;)
I'll 2nd what Scary said. Shove some Die Alone in your head and that Whitesnake garbage will run away, tail between its legs.

I do hope we will get the chance to pull some legs around here I mean come on we gotta be serious enough...we should have some fun...so yeah suckers...better start freaking out as we are out there to get your ass.

I'm gonna go and pet a kitty nao

First of all, good topic. Good topic? Yes, because 99% of how we communicate on this board goes via text. Being myself a veteran Type O board member I kinda miss some hardcore ranting and an occasional cuntfuckpissfuckcuntcuntfuck.

We are not a bunch of smelly spineless pussies, are we? You are offended by words? Well not so sorry then and fuck you, your mother in law, you fucking pony and your commander in chief. Impale yourself, suffocate in green slime, watch your hermoids explode in your face and get electrocuted by a vibrator.

ps. Tomorrow I'm going to see Whitesnake btw. With a little bit of luck I can grow some ovaries.

hehe...but then again uhm...do we need another bitch in this house?

Constantin said:

First of all, good topic. Good topic? Yes, because 99% of how we communicate on this board goes via text. Being myself a veteran Type O board member I kinda miss some hardcore ranting and an occasional cuntfuckpissfuckcuntcuntfuck.

We are not a bunch of smelly spineless pussies, are we? You are offended by words? Well not so sorry then and fuck you, your mother in law, you fucking pony and your commander in chief. Impale yourself, suffocate in green slime, watch your hermoids explode in your face and get electrocuted by a vibrator.

ps. Tomorrow I'm going to see Whitesnake btw. With a little bit of luck I can grow some ovaries.

I think that if the language is used in appriopate way it is fine, i mean we are all adults here. Just as long as the language isnt used to degrade anyone on here it should be fine.

Hi Boys and Girls, please feel free to swear and use whatever language you feel like using. As some of you had said below, as long as you are not directing it toward another member in a degrading way, it is fine. If you need some legal mumbo jumbo here are the terms of service

As for whitesnake.... you're on your own!

Fully agree, this is not the goddamn fucking Bieber forum and we like to spill our guts. It's healty.

Diane Ballard said:

Metal music and metal music people are going to use a little salty language here and there. It's all good.

RSS

© 2022   Created by Sal Abruscato.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service