Look, we love all that is Metal.  I would rather have my eardrums stroked by APHND or Type O than eardrum rapped by Lil Wayne.  But, we all have that one band.  That one band that we owned their cd at one time, and hid it under the drivers seat of our car so no one would find it!  Own up, people!  I'll be the first one to admit it;

Hi, my name is Ross and I have Tom Waits on my Ipod. 

Views: 795

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

That is true lol

Andrew Hennings said:
Elton John kicks !@#$%^&*
I think the first 3 H.I.M cds are great.

Tom Waits is a GOD!!

Alright. I had a Right Said Fred tape back in the day. I STILL have the Crash Test Dummies CD. And sometimes I listen to Enya at work...on my iPod.

WHOA I feel better! *sigh of weight lifted off his chest*

Speaking of contests, I think we could also play "Name that Drug" with the Kill Hannah singer in that video. lol!

Ross C said:
Derek, if this thread were a contest, I do believe you might have just won with that one!  I've heard of that band, but I guess I've never actually spent the time to listen to them.  Now I'm going to have that song stuck in my head all day!

My name is Sherry J. and I'm an Enya fan, too. I'm also addicted to Loreena McKinnett.

You're right, I feel the weight being lifted, too. *PHEW*

Anthony Trott said:

Tom Waits is a GOD!!

Alright. I had a Right Said Fred tape back in the day. I STILL have the Crash Test Dummies CD. And sometimes I listen to Enya at work...on my iPod.

Ha! Yeah, Enya helps me not kill people at work. :-D

Sherry Johnson said:

My name is Sherry J. and I'm an Enya fan, too. I'm also addicted to Loreena McKinnett.

Anthony Trott said:

Tom Waits is a GOD!!

Your description of Arkansas sounds very much like North Carolina.

Ross C said:

Queen is the shit!  I've been a fan for years.  One of my friends back in grade school had the Innuendo album and that got me hooked. 

I, too, share the massive distaste for country music.  And I promise you, living in the South as I do, that is all you hear.  On any given weekend night, you see one of two things.  1. An 80's model car with a new paint job, rims, and tinted windows blasting some shitty rap song as high as his system will play it without blowing up and setting the interior on fire.  Or 2. A jacked up, 8 foot high pickup truck with a RealTree camo logo on the back, mud all down the side, blasting either country OR RAP (no kidding) as high as it will go.

This is my hell.  Welcome to Arkansas.

Loreena McKinnett's great;)

Sherry Johnson said:

Anthony Trott said:

Tom Waits is a GOD!!

I'm a TON-freak and a metalhead and I do love hardcore and punk as welll ... and I love and respect The Doors, Janis Joplin, PJ Harvey, The Dressden Dolls and Dropkick Murphys.... but....also quite fond of 'Holding on to you' by Trence Trent D'arby. Only that number, don't like the rest, but that one...yup! There I said it....I'm doomed!

Guilty Pleasures: 69 Eyes,311,Enya,CCR,& Lynyrd Skynyrd

I have a younger brother and sister who like Big Time Rush. Sometimes I like to listen to them too, so I have their album on my Ipod along with Slipknot, APHND, Type O and other metal bands. I know...my mum was shocked too...

RSS

© 2019   Created by Sal Abruscato.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service