Digital version of vinyl-only song "Pick-Up Truck"?

Hey Sal (or anyone) - is there anywhere I can get a digital version of the bonus track from the vinyl version of the new album? Looking for it EVERYWHERE and can't find it, not even a vinyl rip. Dying to hear it!

Views: 454

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I hear you, Ryan.

Maybe in the future, but for now it's a vinyl-only release.

No dis to Derek as I know what you mean about the video...more for posterity.

G'night, all.

Just ordered the vinyl version from amazon. Man, I really need to get one of those LP to mp3 converters for situations like this.
Yo, man. Thanks for picking up the vinyl.
We really appreciate the support.
And the vinyl sounds GREAT, too.
E.
I would make the official request - maybe an online petition. Maybe it could be included in a future release disc. Also, without fans the music doesn't get heard, do be sure to let your voice be heard. :)

I really need to dig up that record player I had in the 80's.  I love that artists are doing vinyl releases still.  I kinda miss records.

Im ordering the lp tomorrow . cant wait to hear it.

It's a great song...you guys won't be disappointed.

E.

Awesome, Making my bf pull out the record player later on :)

Eric Morgan said:

E.

Got it today!!!!. The song is REALLY good \m/ i wish it was on the cd so i could listen to it in the jeep. Definitely worth buying the lp  to listen to it .

Eric Morgan said:

E.

^ Yep, just recorded/posted that. Mine skips for like 3 seconds at the beginning though, from when it was slightly damaged in transit from amazon.com. Need a proper digital version, it's so good! I'll just have to be happy with this vinyl rip I made for now. :)
definitely need to hear this tune.....dont have a record player

RSS

© 2020   Created by Sal Abruscato.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service