Should we do covers live? Should we record some covers at some point? If so, got any suggestions?

Views: 1634

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

You guys have to cover these three songs -Soundgarden- "Spoon man" or -Corrosion of Conformity -"Clean my wounds" or -Stabbing Westward- "Haunting Me".I think it would fit your guys style and would sound awesome!
"Lullaby" The Cure would be cool to hear you do that one.
Anything but Spoonman Please! Dont torture us Sal!

Keith Brunner said:
You guys have to cover these three songs -Soundgarden- "Spoon man" or -Corrosion of Conformity -"Clean my wounds" or -Stabbing Westward- "Haunting Me".I think it would fit your guys style and would sound awesome!
Someone called me ?
Yep I agree. Covers for later. Dominate your world first!!

Sal Abruscato said:
I agree

MARY WOLFE (BloodSteele) said:
I ALSO THINK THAT THE TYPE O NEGATIVE STUFF SHOULD BE LEFT ALONE FOR A BIT. YA KNOW? THIS IS ABOUT SAL & MATT AND THEIR BABY A PALE HORSE NAMED DEATH...NOT PETE'S STUFF. MAYBE LATER.
*THANK YOU REBECCA & SAL!!*
Rebecca Slosberg said:
I agree, well said!!!

MARY WOLFE (BloodSteele) said:
I THINK FOR THE FIRST TOUR YOU SHOULD DO YOUR OWN STUFF TO GET IT OUT TO MORE PEOPLE. LET EM HEAR WHAT A PALE HORSE NAMED DEATH IS OFFERING BEFORE DOIN ANY COVERS. BUT, SHOULD YOU DECIDE TO DO COVERS, MAKE EM YOUR OWN. YOU AND MATT HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO DO THIS AND MAKE IT, SAL. I BELIEVE IN YOU GUYS FOR SURE. 100%. PEACE, BRUTHA.
Im agreeing with Mary....no covers right now
Cross The Line from BioHazard feat. Peter Steele. The Beatles like part with Peter Steele followed by the rough punch of BioHazard makes it killer cover. You can pull that off.
...and in addition :

Dead Image I CHOPPED HER HEAD OFF AND NOBODY BELIEVED ME

You guys don't even know what I'm talking about.
Sal, I'd love to hear you sing Ghost Riders in the Sky. Anything by Patti Smith or Rozz Williams would be interesting. But I'm sure they aren't on your to-do list..lol...

YES! when you get a chance to tour do them live and make sure they mean something to you! Odds are, us fans will feel the same*smile*
i think that you should do a medoly of Type O and Life Of Agony.

Yeah definitely some AIC!

I dnt know if doing a Type O song would sound right without Pete ya know , but I really would like to see how it could be done. Too Late Too Frozen would be cool Sal...I'd like to Maybe hear a Ramones cover..

RSS

© 2021   Created by Sal Abruscato.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service