"Can you guess what it is?"

My guess: You guys won 20 billion dollars and are giving away a million dollars to each of the top 10 aphnd.com site contributors to show your appreciation for our support? Check or cash works for me!

Views: 150

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

yeah it must be the label they sign with. although I would prefer more dates for the summer so we can finally plan our trips and holidays
i second that lol, if all the holidays get booked up at work il go on the sick anyway lol

Sziamiau said:
yeah it must be the label they sign with. although I would prefer more dates for the summer so we can finally plan our trips and holidays
I have two days of vacation set aside for the hopes they APHND comes somewhere close by!  Regardless, I'm excited as hell!
I'm really hoping it's a new label announcement followed by tour announcements.
I thought that the 96 hours are up already? C'mon spill it!!!
I wasn't going to say anything, but yes, it's been 96 hours.  But I guess Sal is allowed a little wiggle room for creative purposes!
yeah it's just I keep coming back to the compy instead of doing what I need to be doing...for the greater good...
I know what you mean.  I keep the website up at work all day long, and today I'm refreshing it every 10 minutes hoping to catch the news as it rolls in!
Could be either label or contest winners.

I'm going with label. And fingers crossed for a possible tour announcement.  That would be epic!

I hope it's not Brutal Assault..we knew that a month ago...although that's also very nice. confirm SZiget for us pretty pleaseeee
I want some mid-American dates, damnit! LOL!  I want Dallas, Little Rock, Shreveport, New Orleans, Jackson, or Memphis!  Something along those lines would be just peachy for me!

RSS

© 2022   Created by Sal Abruscato.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service