I don't have any tattoos. Do you? I've seen some beauties for TON, and Sal mentioned he had APHND done before he did the music. Care to show them?

Views: 2793

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I got NIN on my upper right arm, I made my own TON tattoo. I am planning on getting that pretty soon.
Attachments:
I DO HAVE ONE THAT I HAD ADDED TO THE OTHER 20 TATS THAT I HAVE, FOR TYPE O NEGATIVE. I ALSO HAVE A WOLF MOON THAT I AM GOING TO HAVE PETES EYES ADDED INTO AND I MADE UP A BAND THAT I WILL BE GETTING AROUND MY ARM AND I NEED TO FIND SOMEONE IN OMAHA WHO IS GOOD ENOUGH TO WHERE WHEN THEY DO MY IMAGE OF PETE, THAT IT LOOKS LIKE HIM AND DONT JUST "RESEMBLE" HIM.
Attachments:
COOL Mary! I think I'm partial to the pulse in lime green, or the subzero logo. The Vinland flag is also super cool. They made it so easy to have an assortment of designs.

MARY WOLFE (BloodSteele) said:
I DO HAVE ONE THAT I HAD ADDED TO THE OTHER 20 TATS THAT I HAVE, FOR TYPE O NEGATIVE. I ALSO HAVE A WOLF MOON THAT I AM GOING TO HAVE PETES EYES ADDED INTO AND I MADE UP A BAND THAT I WILL BE GETTING AROUND MY ARM AND I NEED TO FIND SOMEONE IN OMAHA WHO IS GOOD ENOUGH TO WHERE WHEN THEY DO MY IMAGE OF PETE, THAT IT LOOKS LIKE HIM AND DONT JUST "RESEMBLE" HIM.
yeah I've got TON but planning on adding a kitty sometimes

Sziamiau said:

Perhaps a kitty on your kitty?

Well, I going to have a big tattoo on the left side. But one thing is for sure, the Type O symbol is part of it. I like the way the Type O sign is integrated with Josh Silver's tattoo.
I plan on it, a Θ on the back of my neck, maybe, not sure were yet. And among many other tattoos, but at the moment I'm broke XP so it's on hold for a while. NEVER THE LESS it will be done...lol*smile*
Totally. Those little Θ's can't be too much to get.
my first tattoo was the TON symbol on my back shoulder, i also got the LOA symbol on one arm and the Alice In Chains sun from the Dirt cd on the other arm.

there is another great lost in the music world, Layne Staley, the band is not the same without him.
I have a sun tattoo that I want to have redone (Aic sun ) been thinking about it for a while!

Mike Hastings said:
my first tattoo was the TON symbol on my back shoulder, i also got the LOA symbol on one arm and the Alice In Chains sun from the Dirt cd on the other arm. there is another great lost in the music world, Layne Staley, the band is not the same without him.
heh I just saw that. no kitty ain't going on my kitty lolz

Constantin said:

Sziamiau said:

Perhaps a kitty on your kitty?

Well, I going to have a big tattoo on the left side. But one thing is for sure, the Type O symbol is part of it. I like the way the Type O sign is integrated with Josh Silver's tattoo.

My Type O tat on the back of my calf.  Many more tats, but this one is the latest and greatest.  Put off getting it for years, then when Peter passed, me and a friend went and got them a week later.  Just seemed like the right time.

I have 4 tattoos for now but TON tattoo in my back is my favorite :)

RSS

© 2021   Created by Sal Abruscato.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service