Rebecca S. (Webmaster)'s Discussions (28)

Discussions Replied To (28) Replies Latest Activity

"Ahh yes, Bad dreams, totally love the sound of that! "

Rebecca S. (Webmaster) replied Jan 2, 2011 to What were you doing when you first found out about APHND?Did a friend tell you?Did you hear it on your own?

32 Jan 3, 2011
Reply by Vicky Ryder

"i want a Bamboo Fun pen pad (for photoshop work) im such a nerd!"

Rebecca S. (Webmaster) replied Dec 5, 2010 to What is everyone doing for Christmas and what is on your Christmas list

13 Dec 6, 2010
Reply by redrum

"Cats, Horses, Dogs, (ill stick wolves with dogs, agree with mary, they are special a…"

Rebecca S. (Webmaster) replied Dec 5, 2010 to WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ANIMAL, REPTILE, ETC?

19 Dec 20, 2010
Reply by Evil Banks

"Agreed with mike, exactly!!!!!! Although ELF is making its way up the list!"

Rebecca S. (Webmaster) replied Dec 5, 2010 to Whats everyones favourite XMAS flick?

7 Dec 7, 2010
Reply by Priscilla

"I just got my stylized sacred heart which you all saw pics of, but i really want to…"

Rebecca S. (Webmaster) replied Dec 5, 2010 to WHAT KIND OF TATTOO DO YOU WANT???

17 Jan 8, 2011
Reply by Law Will destroy us in THE end

"OH MY GOD! This Pic is fantastic!"

Rebecca S. (Webmaster) replied Dec 2, 2010 to Band picture thread

9 Dec 5, 2010
Reply by Ellie Jayne

" YES! Shopping when short is brutal!!!! Short and big boobs is even worse!!!!!"

Rebecca S. (Webmaster) replied Nov 29, 2010 to FROM "AND HELL WILL FOLLOW ME", WHAT IS YOUR MOST FAVORITE IMAGE THAT YOU WOULD LOVE TO SEE ON A POSTER OR T-SHIRT OR BOTH?

19 Nov 29, 2010
Reply by Rebecca S. (Webmaster)

"Irish Times (Worcester MA): Always get to see the bands eating before they get on st…"

Rebecca S. (Webmaster) replied Nov 19, 2010 to What are some good places to go to in your area for rock, metal,Food?

10 Nov 22, 2010
Reply by Mike Hastings

"Worcester Palladium, but not the crappy small side stage!"

Rebecca S. (Webmaster) replied Nov 19, 2010 to What place would you want to see APHND perform at?

59 Feb 14, 2014
Reply by Daygobah

"agreed, i think the horsehead would be very cool in black on a dark grey shirt and…"

Rebecca S. (Webmaster) replied Nov 18, 2010 to FROM "AND HELL WILL FOLLOW ME", WHAT IS YOUR MOST FAVORITE IMAGE THAT YOU WOULD LOVE TO SEE ON A POSTER OR T-SHIRT OR BOTH?

19 Nov 29, 2010
Reply by Rebecca S. (Webmaster)

RSS

© 2022   Created by Sal Abruscato.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service